- Brilliant! Michigan bar owners ban lawmakers for banning smoking [above]
- David Koppel explores the GOP presidential candidates' approach to the abortion issue
Volokh: Who wants to provoke a constitutional crisis over abortion?
- Byron York remarks on Obama's awful poll numbers
Washington Examiner: Poll: 81% Say Obama's Economic Policies Not Working
- Becker and Posner discuss what to do about the failing United States Postal Office
- Fed-Soc favorite Judge Douglas Ginsburg coming to NYU!
Reuters: Appeals Court Judge Ginsburg to Take Post at NYU
- Michael Barone on Congress' rebuke of President Obama's speech
Washington Examiner: Speech Fiasco and Audacity of Weakness
- Alex Tabarrok continues the debate with Krugman over the broken window fallacy
Marginal Revolution: The Breaking Windows Fallacy
Sep 6, 2011
Labels: Morning Reading