- First off, NYU's own Professor Richard Epstein has a number of newly published articles:
- The Perils of Price Controls
- Collective Bargaining = Collective Suicide
- How Is Warren Buffett Like the Pope?
- Alex Epstein (no relation?) on the folly of using Standard Oil as a justification for antitrust laws
MasterResource: Vindicating Capitalism: The Real History of the Standard Oil Company
- Robert Smith on Dept. of Education's decision to lower the standard to prove sexual harassment on college campuses
RCP: On Sexual Harassment and Title IX
- Apparently, now you can't bring dogs into NYC bars
Volokh: New York City Bars Dogs from Bars
- Russ Roberts on Keynesianism and the broken window fallacy
Cafe Hayek: The Microeconomics of the Broken Window Fallacy
Aug 31, 2011
Wednesday Links: Rebooted for the new semester!
Good luck to everyone on their first day of class! Here are some links to get you through some of the more boring lectures: